In short, we can say that Cardano is an open source Proof-of-Stake platform for smart contracts, with ADA as the currency. But it would be incomplete to leave it at that. Although it is entirely an open source project, there are some organizations that are the main drivers driving the project: The Cardano Foundation, IOHK, and Emurgo. One of the main differences that distinguishes Cardano from other blockchain projects is the fact that it is built on the basis of scientific research. It also has great potential to scale as the network grows. Finally, and just as importantly, the Cardano developers state that it was set up with possible future laws and regulations in mind. It also has the theoretical potential to integrate with the traditional financial system. Cardano’s most important characteristics are scientific nature, scalability and the ability to comply with legislation.
Buy Cardano (ADA) | Cheap rates and low fees
Promotion: With the Bitvavo provider you now temporarily do not pay any trade costs over the first 1000 euros. This makes Bitvavo really the cheapest exchange in Europe.
- Go to the Bitvavo exchange through this link
- Make a new account and verify it for the first few steps (only takes a few seconds)
- Transfer euro in your account. Bitvavo does not charge transfer fees for Euro deposits! With some other exchanges you’ll pay a fee just for deposits.. stay away from these brokers.
- Press “Buy Cardano (ADA)” on the buy tab (general or exchange).
- Want to buy Cardano (ADA) or other crypto without limits? Verify your account as fast as possible. It’s fast and easy to do.
Buy Cardano fast without limits
Cardano price charts and price history
Cardano (ADA) is a cryptocurrency or a type of digital asset.. There are 31.1 billion coins in circulation and there is a maximum stock of 45 billion coins. The most active stock market that Cardano trades is Binance. View the address and transactions of Cardano on block explorers, such as cardano explorer .com and adascan.net. You can find more information about the Cardano coin at https://www.cardano.org/en/home/